PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else got as story where they were forced to swallow ?

cuckyoung11
Apr 16, 2013, 7:56 PM
Hi everyone the update I am about give you all is about my own exploration into playing with other guys, my adventures ran parallel to my wife fucking her guys and me still seeing other women too.

since we first started all this in about 2008 I had always been interested in sucking cock, I never really wanted to get sucked or do anything else other than be the sucker, in truth I like how submissive I feel doing this to another guy, my complete list of experiences are as follows:

First guy first time experience was during a threesome, I licked his balls whilst he fucked my wife and then briefly sucked him (with condom) before guiding him into her pussy he was average size and when he came I rubbed it into her breasts.

Second guy and another threesome, this one had a really long cock I sucked him on his back (with condom) then he fucked my wife.

Third guy this one was during a foursome I sucked him without a condom and licked his cock whilst he had his wife doggy style, he tasted great and it was very smooth, we both sucked each other but neither came, we tried snogging to please his wife and I totally hated it.

Fourth guy this was my first real cuck and bull situation we met him whilst working away and he would come to our hotel room and fuck the hell out of my wife (one I was not there he fucked her too), he made her make noises I had never heard, had a big cock and knew how to use it and enjoyed the power, I mostly used to just watch but eventually I started licking his balls whilst he fucked her and one time he put me on my knees and I made him cum with my mouth and then another he lay on his back and he kissed my wife whilst I made him cum again all with a condom, this was my first taste of sub and I liked it.

Fifth guy a threesome but all I did was put the condom on him and guide him into her then watch them fuck.

Sixth guy and first solo experience he was Bi. I went to his and he sucked me till I came (with a condom) and then I sucked him, what I had not expected in this encounter is that he would want to suck me I reluctantly let him as I wanted to get my go sucking him but after I came I lost my motivation but felt guilty, so I sucked him as planned this was much harder for me to do and made me feel really really sub (he came with a condom) and I never saw him again as I don't like to be sucked and he lived far.

Seventh guy and second solo experience also Bi, He lived local and I went to his and sucked made him cum (in a condom) and then left, did not see him again as he was weird to talk with!

Eighth guy and third solo experience this guy was gay I met him on Grindr had never been with a gay guy so was naturally worried but wanted to try it and as it was just me sucking him with a condom it was pretty safe, he was very dominant and literally made me his bitch, he lay on his back and I sucked him but he was grabbing my head and pushing me down on him at one point I could not breathe and I then felt him start to fill the condom. I left and although I enjoyed I ideally wanted a Bi married guy so never went back.

Ninth guy and fourth solo experience another gay guy but he lived a few roads away so I gave it another chance this one had the fattest cock I had ever seen, It was really difficult to get the condom on him and he was no fun to suck as it was way to fat, plus despite my best efforts I could not get him to cum, I vowed never to see him or another gay guy again.

Tenth guy and fifth solo experience this guy was married and my first repeat solo experience I would go to his, get on my knees and suck him till he came and then leave, all with a condom when i'm back in town I will see him again.

Eleventh guy and sixth solo experience this Is my most recent experience and my reason for updating is to tell about this particular guy, He lived very local and had a girlfriend, I would go to his a few times a week and then get on my knees and suck him till he came (in a condom) and then leave. as time went on I got better at sucking him and he got more dominant with me, things like calling me his bitch and sending me demanding texts and holding my head a little bit. I learnt how to deep throat him and quite enjoyed it, then one day he asked if he could handcuff my hands I was unsure but agreed to one hand being handcuffed to the bed. the next time I did both hands in front of me handcuffed and the meeting after that we tried both hands handcuffed behind my back and kind of gently fucked my mouth till he came.

I got quite used to the handcuff thing so the next evening when I went round I happily agreed to be handcuffed behind my back for a second time, he was in quite a dominant mood and had me on my knees and with my back to the wall whilst I sucked him as normal, then came the twist he pushed his cock fairly deep and my head was touching the wall behind me and he grabbed the base of his cock whilst the length was in my mouth and I thought He was just pulling down to pull his foreskin back but he obviously planned this as he pulled the condom down so tight that his cock burst through it, all whilst it was pretty deep in my mouth and I was trapped against him and the wall, I had not agreed to this and was not ready but I could not really do much about it, He was already in deep and I was cuffed and he was holding the back of my head.

I tried to indicate I wanted to stop and he just said sorry it was an accident and I may as well continue and he did not feel like stopping, this had alarm bells going off in my head and I immediately felt unsafe but really was in a situation where I could not do much about it and it was my own stupid fault, I continued to let him throat fuck me slowly he told me not to worry and that he would not cum in my mouth, this relieved me and I relaxed a bit, but pretty soon he was speeding up and I felt him getting close to orgasm, I made a few noises to indicate to pull out but he ignored me and stepped forward pressing my head between him the wall and pulled hard on the back of my head so to keep me as deep as I already was and then proceeded to literally cum down my throat, I was making lots of potest noises which he continued to ignore and I was also finding it hard to breathe he was telling me to take it a like a bitch as he was cumming and in every sense of the word I was.

when he was done he let go and sat on the bed catching his breath, I was dumbfounded he acted totally normal and left me cuffed whilst he said that was fun and how much he enjoyed it, he then asked me if everything was ok and I lied and said yes as I wanted to be uncuffed he asked me to say thank you before he would uncuff me, which I did so whilst gritting my teeth. I was really angry, and felt used and totally humiliated by it all, he uncuffed me and I left immediately, I was not really sure what to do next.

He text me lot for about a month and Ignored them all, then one day I started to get turned on thinking about the whole experience and even though I was scared I decided to go back.

well fast forward to now he is every bit as dom every time I see him and I always swallow now, he said he is getting bored of me and wants to meet my wife but I don't think she wants to see anyone else but her current guy, who by the way is still really badly wants to knock her up.

But I will write an update on that another time, I would love to hear all your views on my journey and i'm curious to hear if anyone else man or woman has ever been literally forced to swallow like I was ?

bi4asplay
Apr 17, 2013, 10:53 AM
The only time I was forced to swallow was on my late wife's 24 birthday. I was two years younger and we had been married 4 years. I had asked her waht she wanted for her BD, even though I had already had several things. She said that all she wanted was for me to promise to do everything she asked, for the whole 3 day weekend She had been using a homemade toy on me for awhile.You could not go out a but them then. Of course I agreed.
Friday evening when I got home she told me to shower, clean out and remember that I was going to do anything that she asked.after the shower she told me to lay on the bed, that she wanted to tie me. It had never happened buit I had total trust in her. She tied me and added a bind fold.Ok She then sat on my face Really Ok. She then turned around and started to go down on me.REALLY OK. When I was about to cum she stopped and got off of te bed, and left the room.She was gone several mins. I felt her get back on the bed and sit on my face again then start to 60. I felt someone else get on the bed. She sat back up and her mouth was replaced with another. Very much Ok. She got off of my face and I felt someone kneel on the bed beside my head. The mouth on my cock changed again. Only this time I could feel stubble. I tried to move but could not, being restraioned. I then felt a cock being touching my face. I said no I am not going to do this. She said you did promise. I tried to keep my lips closed when the guy tried to put his cock in my mouth. Again" you promised" I let him. He started to gentely fuck my fqce as the mouth on me changed again. She said that she was going to use the toy on me while I my first cock in my mouth. I started getting ok with the cock in my mouth. I was very turned on. I fely someone kneel on the bed on the other side of my head. The cock in my mouth was changed for another. Someone else got on the foot of the bed. She pulled the toy out of me. I felt something else push against my ass. I reall tried to get away from it. Again" promise". He did take his time entering me and she was talking through it and telling me to relax. When he did get in and hit my P spot I thought I was going to go nuts. She then started to suck me again.I was loveing everthing that was going on. The cock in my mouth was changed again and I gladly took it.The cock in my ass was changed. It was hugh. I liked it. When I could tell that the guy in my mouth was about to cum I tried to pull away."PROMISE" Both of them came at almost the same time. I exploded in my Late wife's mouth. After this she untied me. I was hooked though. She had invited 3 couples that we knew to spend the weeknd with us to include a sail to Catalina Island on our boat. We had know all 3 couple for some time. I naver had any idea that any were BI. Brfore the weekend was over I had swallowed the cum from all 3 several times and had all 3 fuck me as many times. We played with the same 3 couple for over 10 years.

cornholejoe
Apr 19, 2013, 10:53 PM
with a couple i knew a long time talked me in to trying bondage while my hands was tied behind my back she said she had me a surprize some chocolate and in came a black friend of hers and he throath fucked me and made me swallow his cum then her husband got him hard again and i got bent over a table and he buttfucked my ass of course then she whipped my ass with a riding crop have to admit i kind of like it but wont let no one tie me again