PDA

View Full Version : looking

jaysbaby
Sep 23, 2012, 10:43 AM
Where do I look to meet a woman for my husband and I?

Jobelorocks
Sep 23, 2012, 10:54 AM
Good luck on that one. Not an easy thing to find. You may want to try a swing site like Swinglifestyle.com or Adultfriendfinder.com. We have had better luck finding people to get together on SLS then AFF. The problem is that there are very few single women in the lifestyle and most of the couples and single males are primarily looking for single women. My husband and I get together with couples often, but have yet to find a suitable single female that there is mutual attraction with. You can also try any local swing clubs, I don't know what area you live in, but if you have a large city around your area, there may be a swing club there. Do an online search. Good luck in your quest.

jaysbaby
Sep 23, 2012, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the information. This is my first time trying something like this and I'm not having much luck.

Jobelorocks
Sep 23, 2012, 11:12 AM
Ya, we have been trying to get together with single females for two years now and no luck yet. A good majority of them have been fake. If you want to sleep with another woman with your husband, you may have to get together with a couple and have another male in the picture as well. Some couples will have the women play, but will not swap partners. Some will also have the women play and also swap partners. There are many sorts of swingers, but these would probably be the ones you would be most interested in.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 23, 2012, 9:48 PM
Try FetLife.com and look under Swingeras and Kinksters in your area. Place an ad stating exactly what you seek and go from there. Same for Swingers Parties in your local area. Go and observe, meet folks and form bonds, then go from there..:}
Good luck Hon
Cat. Single Swinger. ^..^