PDA

View Full Version : *Friendly waves to everyone

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 24, 2012, 9:46 PM
I know I haven't been around the house since like January and Whoaaaa Nelly has everything changed. I am still trying to figure out which tab will let me scratch the itch in my ass, but Managed to clear the inbox and accept friends requests. Dillied around the dally to put pics in places. But hell I got confused. So missed most everyone. Doesn't look like its been the warmest of homes. But I missed all my friends but somehow lost a few on the list cause of the new format. I'll evolve of course and adapt to everything. Good to see ya'll.

Safe Paths to all :-)

DuckiesDarling
Aug 24, 2012, 9:51 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{LittleRay}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} waves back hiya hon, nice to see you.

CelticBerserker
Aug 24, 2012, 9:55 PM
Missed ya, darling. Remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7p623CBvI

I know you do :D

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 24, 2012, 9:57 PM
Missed ya, darling. Remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7p623CBvI

I know you do :D

OMG DO I EVERRRRRRR. We're like the only two people on the Earth that know it and how fucking awesome it is!!!!!! RAWK ON!!!!!!

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 24, 2012, 9:58 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{LittleRay}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} waves back hiya hon, nice to see you.

((((((((((HUGGLESSS DD))))))))))) good to see you too. Glad to see you and LDD still making 'Quack" like newlyweds!

curious married m
Aug 24, 2012, 10:35 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lil Ray)))))))))))))))))))))))) as always love ya and remember all the nice chats we had.

falcondfw
Aug 24, 2012, 10:40 PM
lilray,
I have been around a long time, but do not remember you. Maybe I am just getting old and my memory is failing (ok. I KNOW it is!. lol.).
Glad to see you back and hope to get to know you.

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 24, 2012, 10:43 PM
lilray,
I have been around a long time, but do not remember you. Maybe I am just getting old and my memory is failing (ok. I KNOW it is!. lol.).

Well, We can't help what nature takes away from us *looks down at her once perky boobs* but we do the best we can with what we got!. Thanks Falcon for the warm welcome back. I hope you like sweet with some bitchy thrown in for spice. I supply my own fire for the simmer. Just a heads up :-P

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 24, 2012, 10:47 PM
Drew if you happen to just accidentally come by this post. Please throw me a complementary Bi.com membership cause I type so fast and the delay between IM messages irks the shit outta me.. just kidding about the complimentary membership, but not about the irking.. LOL

*refresh *refresh *refresh times 10... Ahhh I can send a message again.

darkeyes
Aug 24, 2012, 11:01 PM
lilray,
Ray ya daft bugger, is an' has long been Fran's personal tidgie fluffer...and fran's tidgies at this particular moment in time badly need fluffin'..u have no idea!!!. No.. rephrase.. they need well fluffed... ;). So Ray... 'bout bloody time u showed yasel'...:kiss:

Now that's arranged.. can get back 2 me bed an get some zed's goin'...

curious married m
Aug 24, 2012, 11:07 PM
Ray ya daft bugger, is an' has long been Fran's personal tidgie fluffer...and fran's tidgies at this particular moment in time badly need fluffin'..u have no idea!!!. No.. rephrase.. they need well fluffed... ;). So Ray... 'bout bloody time u showed yasel'...:kiss:

Now that's arranged.. can get back 2 me bed an get some zed's goin'...

HeHe I know Lilray will let me watch but how bout just once for my bucket list Fran? Can I watch her fluff yer tidgies. :devil::devil::three::yikes2: Always trying Horndog

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 24, 2012, 11:07 PM
*sweet N soft fluffs upon ur tidgies, strokes around the soft lil swells of them. Humming a barely audible lullaby into ur tender ears* Don't worries sweet Fran. Now hopefully the Zzzz's will come soon. :)

*pokes her tongue out at Cmm and gives it a naughty wiggle *watch how the mistress does it and learn something*

darkeyes
Aug 25, 2012, 3:46 AM
*sweet N soft fluffs upon ur tidgies, strokes around the soft lil swells of them. Humming a barely audible lullaby into ur tender ears* Don't worries sweet Fran. Now hopefully the Zzzz's will come soon. :)

*pokes her tongue out at Cmm and gives it a naughty wiggle *watch how the mistress does it and learn something*OOOoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....

*Turns and taps Curio's bucket list dpwn firmly over 'is head 2 make sure ther is no peekin' an pushes door closed with 'im firmly and securely on otha side...... *

*bolts door*

*turns 2 Ray..smiles as she begins 1ce again to flu...*

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... ...:female::love1::female:

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 25, 2012, 9:11 AM
OOOoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

*Turns and taps Curio's bucket list dpwn firmly over 'is head 2 make sure ther is no peekin' an pushes door closed with 'im firmly and securely on otha side...... *

*bolts door*

*turns 2 Ray..smiles as she begins 1ce again to flu...*

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... ...:female::love1::female:

A modest tart indeed *smiles mischievously

i_shoot_blanks
Aug 25, 2012, 9:27 AM
Good morning Miss Sunshine, I would love to join the ranks of your friends and would love for you to dally with my dilly, if only in my dreams.

**Peg**
Aug 25, 2012, 9:36 AM
welcome back rayray :) good to see you again!! and again (we hope)

csrakate
Aug 25, 2012, 10:01 AM
((((((((((((lil ray)))))))))))) So good to see you back on the site!! We've missed you and your unique way at looking at things! I will always have a space for you under my skirt.....if ya know what I mean! (for all of you pervs out there....lil ray used to hide under my skirt in chat when she was being naughty LOL)

Welcome back, sweetie!!!

Realist
Aug 25, 2012, 10:04 AM
Hey, Little ray.........Welcome back!

Missed your insanity!

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 25, 2012, 10:28 AM
Good morning Miss Sunshine, I would love to join the ranks of your friends and would love for you to dally with my dilly, if only in my dreams.

Dillying and dallying, One of the few things I have skills at :)) Morning to ya too.... *Spreads some sunshine around*

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 25, 2012, 10:29 AM
welcome back rayray :) good to see you again!! and again (we hope)

Awww Thanks Peg. Good to see you too. Hopeing to come back again, and again, and again, and maybe even harder this time ^ ^ :) Oh and congrats, I saw the thread with your good news.

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 25, 2012, 10:33 AM
((((((((((((lil ray)))))))))))) So good to see you back on the site!! We've missed you and your unique way at looking at things! I will always have a space for you under my skirt.....if ya know what I mean! (for all of you pervs out there....lil ray used to hide under my skirt in chat when she was being naughty LOL)

Welcome back, sweetie!!!

Well, Truth be told..... Fran was always on her knee getting bounced. And so I would hide under the skirt for two reasons.. I was being naughty in chat, and trying to be naughty under the skirt.

(((((((((Kate))))))) thank you for the warm welcome back *peeks under your skirt* dammit panties! Foiled again!

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 25, 2012, 10:34 AM
Hey, Little ray.........Welcome back!

Missed your insanity!

*sings* "A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" Ty Realist!

DuckiesDarling
Aug 25, 2012, 10:47 AM

Welcome back, sweetie!!!

I resent that, Kate, there are no pervs here... oh wait reads a few more threads... nevermind takes it all back... Here be pervs!!!!! Huggles and it's great to see some returning members, maybe we can get it back to the way it was a few years ago now.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 25, 2012, 1:28 PM
Hiya Lady. Remember me? Welcome Home Darlin..:} You was missted..:}
Yer Cat

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 25, 2012, 2:09 PM
Hiya Lady. Remember me? Welcome Home Darlin..:} You was missted..:}
Yer Cat

Ooooh Cat how could I possibly forget those warm boobie squishes, that only you can provide because the good lawd blessed you so! Thank ya Darlin

void()
Aug 26, 2012, 9:53 AM
* hugs Ray Ray *

Sorry, I've not responded here earlier. Been taking some time in enjoying life, going slower. Recently was ordered by an old battle-axe navy nurse (retired navy at LT.) to slow down. Also been taking walks daily, quarter to half mile around a parameter of a three acre pasture. Eventually, will go round four to eight times a day. Building to something one step at a time.

Wife gave me hell. "She can tell you to slow down, but not me?" I chuckled and replied that this lady gave an order. Of course, wife just smiled and told me, "remember who your admiral is now, Mr." Some of us silly guys never change. :-)

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 26, 2012, 10:25 AM
* hugs Ray Ray *

Sorry, I've not responded here earlier. Been taking some time in enjoying life, going slower. Recently was ordered by an old battle-axe navy nurse (retired navy at LT.) to slow down. Also been taking walks daily, quarter to half mile around a parameter of a three acre pasture. Eventually, will go round four to eight times a day. Building to something one step at a time.

Wife gave me hell. "She can tell you to slow down, but not me?" I chuckled and replied that this lady gave an order. Of course, wife just smiled and told me, "remember who your admiral is now, Mr." Some of us silly guys never change. :-)

Mmmmm that's a nice strong hug. Been a while since I had one of those. I can tell that your efforts are paying off. Whilst my ear was pressed against you during our embrace. Your heart beat was slower, stronger. So keep enjoying the daily treks, always something new to see.

*Smiles* "Your wife is one smart cookie, but possibly should consider putting on a costume of a nurse anytime she has a "command" :P

Oh and no apologies were needed. I don't deserve one. But hugs are always welcomed ^_^

silberwolf1960
Aug 26, 2012, 7:03 PM
Welcum back "lil" you have been missed.

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 26, 2012, 7:28 PM
Thank you Silber *warm hugs to you* it's good to see you. At this moment I would like to take the time to Thank you for your service. You've done us proud.

darkeyes
Aug 26, 2012, 7:38 PM
Well, Truth be told..... Fran was always on her knee getting bounced. And so I would hide under the skirt for two reasons.. I was being naughty in chat, and trying to be naughty under the skirt.

(((((((((Kate))))))) thank you for the warm welcome back *peeks under your skirt* dammit panties! Foiled again!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...and ther wos me thinkin' the perspiration on Mumsie's lil face wos cos I was much 2 (innocently) raucous and babba bouncy bouncy... another illusion gone:(.... thought she made some very un babba bouncin' like whimpery sounds:yikes2:.:eek2:

chook
Aug 27, 2012, 4:25 AM
((((((((((((((( Littleray ))))))))))))))))Welcome back sweetie.....long time no see......as you can see there is still a few of us decrepid old farts left....not me mind you. More like the cmm types and and anyway you know what I mean, and as you may have gathered already we do have a wonderful bag of mixed nuts lurking around.......so welcome back and enjoy :tongue:

Chook :yikes2:

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 27, 2012, 10:18 AM
((((((((((((((( Littleray ))))))))))))))))Welcome back sweetie.....long time no see......as you can see there is still a few of us decrepid old farts left....not me mind you. More like the cmm types and and anyway you know what I mean, and as you may have gathered already we do have a wonderful bag of mixed nuts lurking around.......so welcome back and enjoy :tongue:

Chook :yikes2:

(((((((((((((((((((((CHOOK)))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))) Ty and its so great to see you!!!! I was in chat the other night and got to see some of my dear old friends and acquaintances. I saw Showme, Cmm, Chica, SweetJuices, CalenderGirl, I tried to give a few heart palpitations like the good ole days. But I'm not sure how much of a success it was! But you and your flock was missing. How's the sheep?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 27, 2012, 1:28 PM
*Buns Squeeze* Points to Void...snicker. :}
Silly Cat

void()
Aug 27, 2012, 2:48 PM
*Buns Squeeze* Points to Void...snicker. :}
Silly Cat

* looks round innocent like * Hm, need more cow bell in that Bach.