PDA

View Full Version : How to change your profile from Couple to a single person?

Brian
Jun 18, 2012, 5:51 AM
I get this question a lot because our system is not very intuitive regarding this. We are going to fix that in the next month or two, but in the meantime this is how it is done:

1. Go to Control Panel > Edit Profile (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile)...

2. Change the Gender of the second person from whatever it is to "Select Gender". And change Kinsey Rating of the second person from whatever it is to "Select Rating".

3. Then hit Save at the bottom of the page.

That will do it. You will then show up as a Single Male, Single Female or Single Trangendered Person depending on what gender you have selected for the First Person on that same page.

Note that the homepage is cached, so it takes up to 15 minutes for the change to appear there. But if you view your profile page, it changes immediately.

I hope this helps.

- Drew :paw:

Brian
Jan 27, 2013, 11:34 PM
This is now obsolete so I am unpinning and closing this thread. There is an orange button now ("Remove Second Person") beside the Second Person settings on the Edit Profile page. You click on the button to remove the second person.

- Drew :paw: