PDA

View Full Version : Profile Pic Caption

mariersa
Mar 22, 2012, 4:10 AM
Wow thanks, but I couldn't find how to edit the caption of the profile picture, all of a sudden I became a Senior Member hope that comes with free membership.

Hephaestion
Mar 22, 2012, 7:19 AM
Wow thanks, but I couldn't find how to edit the caption of the profile picture, all of a sudden I became a Senior Member hope that comes with free membership.

Here we have "Senior Citizen" meaning 'old fart'; a "senior moment" meaning the onset of memory loss and / or alzheimers; he has a 'senior member' meaning limp dick.

Yeah, go for it. It's a compliment.

mariersa
Mar 22, 2012, 8:21 AM
Here we have "Senior Citizen" meaning 'old fart'; a "senior moment" meaning the onset of memory loss and / or alzheimers; he has a 'senior member' meaning limp dick.

Yeah, go for it. It's a compliment.

HaHa Heph: the problem maybe the equipment definition if so then shouldn't it be Senior Membress or Membrette huh Heph? You probably remember the old site the Caption was with the chat avatar, what apprears to have happened here was the former avatar caption now is the profile pic caption huh? so therefore in my case the Original Avatar Caption wasn't appropriate with what was the profile pic, follow, did I confuse you huh Heph? So now the profile pic is what was the avatar and the description now doesn't match, huh Heph? Confused? I am!

Hephaestion
Mar 22, 2012, 9:04 PM
Oh my senior brain. Ya got me! I am thoroughly confused

(I like the sound of a Membrette)

mariersa
Mar 22, 2012, 10:21 PM
Oh my senior brain. Ya got me! I am thoroughly confused

(I like the sound of a Membrette)

haha Heph: hmmm not so confusing; Membrettes= yes with lil short school tartan skirts and bobby sox, c'mon Heph huh? you must remember

Hephaestion
Mar 23, 2012, 6:32 AM
Yes, yes. Skirt, bobby sox, tight t-shirts. What about the knickers? Get to the knickers.... Mmmmmm!
Oh. Too late. Sorry.

mariersa
Mar 23, 2012, 10:29 AM
Yes, yes. Skirt, bobby sox, tight t-shirts. What about the knickers? Get to the knickers.... Mmmmmm!
Oh. Too late. Sorry.

What! Knickers?? hahaha

Hephaestion
Mar 24, 2012, 5:46 AM
juicy oysters.