PDA

View Full Version : hmmm names all running together

DuckiesDarling
Feb 23, 2012, 6:34 AM
The active users list has names all running togther, you can still click each name individually but the view is as if a run on sentence of usernames is there.

That's on IE9, not sure if others see the same issue.

Brian
Feb 23, 2012, 8:27 AM
4354HI DD,

Is this what you are referring to attached? If so I will correct that sometime soon (there seems to a separator missing between the usernames), but if you are seeing something worse than that please take a screenshot and post it.

- Drew :paw:

DuckiesDarling
Feb 23, 2012, 12:45 PM
Yep, Drew, your's actually looks better than mine, either I need to clean my glasses or they really need some spacing lol..

welickit
Feb 23, 2012, 12:57 PM
Looks the same on FF so rather than post a screen shot, I will have a shot or two and that should correct it. I wonder if a shot of Rum is a good starting point??? :rolleyes:

LeeNorCal
Feb 23, 2012, 1:18 PM
I'm using Chrome, and it looks like Drew's .jpg! Not a problem for me, as long as the space is there between the names.

Gleekybaby
Feb 23, 2012, 4:52 PM
WOW DD that looks nasty!

Mine looks like Drews.. no problems at my end.. and ive logged in using CometBird and FireFox since the new site....

12voltman59
Feb 23, 2012, 7:40 PM
Not having that problem using Mozilla Firefox--just got the latest version update the other day for that browser.

Brian
Feb 23, 2012, 7:51 PM
Weird that you aren't even getting spaces DD. Mine doesn't look like that in IE9. I'll dig around and see what I can see.

- Drew :paw:

DuckiesDarling
Feb 24, 2012, 5:14 AM
I don't know, Drew, it was fine before and I've changed nothing here :( I'll deal, just wanting you to know it looks weird for some reason.