PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled Downtime

Brian
Feb 19, 2012, 12:57 PM
A heads-up... The site will be going down sometime in the next 24 hours, for somewhere between a few minutes and maybe up to 2 hours, for an upgrade of our upgrade.

- Drew :paw:

12voltman59
Feb 19, 2012, 9:35 PM
Thanks for the heads up on that Drew---hope the upgrade of the upgrade does the trick for whatever ails it!!

Brian
Feb 20, 2012, 9:59 AM
This got delayed and will most likely happen sometime today (Monday in North America and Europe), maybe Tuesday.

darkeyes
Feb 20, 2012, 10:44 AM
This got delayed and will most likely happen sometime today (Monday in North America and Europe), maybe Tuesday.

- Drew :paw:S'ok Droosy Woosy.. just make it afta 1am bst (midnite gmt).. wicheva day it is..:tong: That shud bugger up bisexual America and Canada's fun for an evenin.. tee hee.. me knos.. selfish cow... sue me..

Brian
Feb 20, 2012, 11:51 AM
Update is underway. Things are going to be a bit wonky for just an hour or two until we merge the new with the old. But the very, very brief downtime is over... I think.

Brian
Feb 20, 2012, 12:37 PM
I think we are done and things look good again. The upgrade includes better ways of handling links and images in the Editor, you may notice. And some other small improvements.

LeeNorCal
Feb 20, 2012, 1:50 PM
Well dang, I've had sex that lasted longer than the downtime!!!!! Good work!

**Peg**
Feb 20, 2012, 1:53 PM
lucky you Lee :tong:

Brian
Feb 20, 2012, 2:01 PM
And by popular demand... Fullscreen Chat (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/123flashchatfs.php)!! :bounce: