PDA

View Full Version : no chat link or other links under main tabs

bigbadmax
Feb 6, 2012, 12:30 PM
nil access to sub links...my mail or chat etc. screen still too big!

bbm

bidirectional
Feb 6, 2012, 12:54 PM
What broswer are u using? Any add ons or extensions? What OS? Hard to duplicate ur issues lacking info. As an experiment try a different browser; launch FF in safe mode. Try google chrome.

Bidi

bigbadmax
Feb 6, 2012, 2:27 PM
you may as well be speaking apache....me no do comp talk.......its going through windows...no add ons...nil different to old site...dont know what ff is or safe mode is.

I expect teething problems and hopeful that screen size issues etc WILL be tweeked back to normal

Brian
Feb 6, 2012, 6:42 PM
First I've heard of this one bbm. It is hard for me to troubleshoot without being able to duplicate or more info. You are using Internet Explorer I am guessing? Try adjusting some its settings is all I can suggest. I'll consider a sitemap or some sort of secondary navigation at the bottom of the page as a back-up - but that would be a longer term project.

- Drew :paw:

ps. (additional thought...) After the AdBlock Plus situation with the Search Personal Ads page (see thread (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?12482-Search-Personal-Ads)) I am inclined to guess it is also some sort of ad blocking. I would try disabling any ad blocking you may have - your virus protection program or Internet Explorer may have some you don't even know about.

welickit
Feb 6, 2012, 10:00 PM
Entering flash chat will change your screen resolution just like an online game does. Everything is "supposed " to return to normal when you exit. That would be an ideal world. Check your screen resolution. This has been an issue before and seems to be user system related. In addition to Adblock, flash stop or other programs that kill flash pop ups can have the same effect.