PDA

View Full Version : Male piercings

seattlebicurious
May 3, 2006, 8:10 PM
Male genital piercing. How about it folks. For one who enjoys this more more women or men? :eek: Lets hear some feed back from some of you guys who have your penises pierced and some of you ladies who have done it with someone who has their penis pierced. Mainly talking about the head here.

Thanks seattlebicurious

jedinudist
May 3, 2006, 9:15 PM
I've never had it done, and hope I never do .

:yikes2:

Gambito
May 3, 2006, 9:19 PM
oww, just seems painful and not soo attractive... but ionno if thats what u like then yay

OralBradley
May 4, 2006, 12:57 PM
Except for ears, I find most body piercings unattractive in others and highly uddesirable for myself. I cannot imagine attempting sex, oral or otherwise, with a cock or pussy full of metal.

mistymockingbird
May 4, 2006, 2:27 PM
I have a friend with a PA and he loves it. He wears a 4 gauge ring in it. He has told me that it heightens sensitivity for him. His partner is not fond of it, so he will take it out sometimes when they are together, particularly if he is going to be the one topping.

Never been with a guy that was pierced myself. Will cross that bridge when I get to it I guess. lol

Spicy
May 4, 2006, 3:36 PM
Why would you want to suck on metal. might as well put a metal flute in the mouth and suck on it, atleast when it is blown can hear some sort of tune and why make love to metal. Piecering the cock at the tip, ouch, ouch, ouch, this could hurt and even cause infections, why risk it. the only place i have pierced is my left ear to wear a earing.
Spicy

hydropop
May 4, 2006, 4:03 PM
It seems like the person that started this thread was looking for comments.
Well I will give my 4 cents worth, I have a PA piercing and NO IT DIDNT HURT.
You know they say to each his or hers own. I chose to get it done cause I myself like the look and like the way it feels during sex. Its not for everyone and yes im sure some would say it hurt when getting ti done, and yes it can even cause infections when getting that are pierced. I had it done over a year ago and it took quite ahile for it to heal. They say all good things come to those who wait. So I waited for it to heal, and didnt risk getting infected.
Im down to a 4 guage and I like it, I also see where some people put others down for getting it done to them selfs. Well all I have to say to these people is, that we have the right to do what we want to our own bodies. Dont look down on us, its our choice.

julie
May 4, 2006, 5:38 PM
It seems like the person that started this thread was looking for comments.
Well I will give my 4 cents worth, I have a PA piercing and NO IT DIDNT HURT.
You know they say to each his or hers own. I chose to get it done cause I myself like the look and like the way it feels during sex. Its not for everyone and yes im sure some would say it hurt when getting ti done, and yes it can even cause infections when getting that are pierced. I had it done over a year ago and it took quite ahile for it to heal. They say all good things come to those who wait. So I waited for it to heal, and didnt risk getting infected.
Im down to a 4 guage and I like it, I also see where some people put others down for getting it done to them selfs. Well all I have to say to these people is, that we have the right to do what we want to our own bodies. Dont look down on us, its our choice.

hear hear Hydropop... i find PA piercings VERY sexy..

... bit disappointed you havent posted a photo of it yet though
;) ..... maybe you are not telling the truth :tong: ...

please feel free to post the evidence for us :bigrin:

julie :female:

tom_uk
May 4, 2006, 5:40 PM

;) ..... maybe you are not telling the truth :tong: ...

please feel free to post the evidence for us :bigrin:

hey Hydropop - don't show yours unless julie shows hers :bigrin: only fair i think

tom_uk

hydropop
May 4, 2006, 6:02 PM

..... maybe you are not telling the truth ...

please feel free to post the evidence for us

julie

Well julie I will show the proof soon, I just have to get the pic done.

So look for it soon to be posted ok.

hey Hydropop - don't show yours unless julie shows hers only fair i think

tom_uk

You are right tom she has to show something lol, but im ok with it if she dosent.

julie
May 5, 2006, 1:42 PM
what a gentleman hydroman.. :bigrin: thank you

yaknowthatguy
May 6, 2006, 1:32 AM
I've had a PA for about 10 years, and have not had a partner who disliked it yet. It's currently a 6g curved barbell. I like captive rings, but they get rather difficult to remove at this gauge, plus my wife likes the sensation of this better than anything else....so it works for both of us!

seattlebicurious
May 6, 2006, 1:37 AM
I see alot of folks talking about PA? what is that excatly? What does it stand for? So far i've come up with mixed feelings about gettting it done. most guys say it feels good but haven't really heard from the women yet what they think. Yes or no? Like or dislike it?

woolleygirl
May 6, 2006, 2:37 AM
Personally I love piercings on a women my other half doesn't and I don't think he would do it so I can't tell you if I like it or not. But to each his own if it is something that intrest you do it. It is ulimatly your choice you are the one who wants this and if you don't like or your partner doesn't just chalk it up to life experience. from a womens point of view I think it is kind of cool but that is just me. :2cents:

:rolleyes: T

bigulfcpl
Jun 17, 2006, 4:50 PM
:bigrin:
I am not considering my cock getting pierced, but, I do want my ballsac pierced. I currently have my tongue and nipples pierced, and no regrets here! I will attach a pic of each.

People get piercings for various reasons, I just wanted to get mine to look good, and enhance my sex life, which it has done! Chrissy loves them! :bigrin:

riddel
Jun 17, 2006, 4:55 PM
umm . . . penis piercings. . :eek: nooopppeee im ok but i have a tounge ring and am planing on getting a lip ring and or another tounge ring :tong: :love: :flag4: :

wanderingrichard
Jun 17, 2006, 5:11 PM
sorry , have to agree with others here; piercings other than ears are not at all attractive to me.. doesnt matter where it is on the body, or whether the person is man woman or whatever else..

too many use this for rebellious shock value... my question to them is : rebelling from what??

besides the obvious health risks many go thru to attain this "rite of passage", there is also the work safety factor. thankfully many employers are making it a point of employment agreements that those with piercings do not wear them at work.. makes sense, especially if you are working in an electrical or magnetic environment where they could get you in serious trouble, or even interfere with testing of high tech prototype equipment. :2cents:

DiamondDog
Jun 17, 2006, 5:17 PM
I have male friends that have pierced nipples/earrings and those are cool.

I have played with one guy's Prince Albert piercing before and it was interesting but it seemed painful and it's not really a piercing that you can really show off that often.

wildangel
Jun 17, 2006, 5:43 PM
I find genital piercings...intriguing, but I love all piercings! As of yet, I've never been with a male or a female with a genital piercing, but I am more than willing to try it out. ;)

For those of you with Prince Alberts...

WAY TO GO!!

I hear they can be painful the first couple of months. I'm still working up the courage to getting my girl-junk pierced. I had my nipples pierced a few months ago and I've gotta say-it really heightened my sensitivity there. I can't even imagine what it would do to have 'other things' pierced.

And for seattlebicurious...a picture. :yikes2:
PA=Prince Albert

strawberry8302
Jun 18, 2006, 1:35 AM
I've never been with a guy with a penis piercing before, but I wouldn't be with a guy that has one. Ewww, that's such a turn off. Ecckk!!!

Nikki Vandom
Jun 18, 2006, 1:18 PM
Yikes Squared!I have my ears pierced 8 times and my belly button but thats it for me! :flag2:

seattlebicurious
Jun 18, 2006, 5:29 PM
:tongue: Thanks wildangel for the pic. I'll keep all of this in mind folks thanks

bounce85
Jun 18, 2006, 5:45 PM
Guys with piercings anywhere just don't do it for me! >_< A female with a tounge stud or belly ring on the other hand... mmmmm!

bigulfcpl
Feb 18, 2008, 11:37 AM
Update to my piercings. I know this thread is old, but, I thought I would post my latest piercing, my ballsac:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7282/ronsscrotumnr8.th.jpg (http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ronsscrotumnr8.jpg)

jeancarleo
Feb 19, 2008, 3:30 PM
why is it called Prince Albert?

parkerbi
Feb 19, 2008, 10:07 PM
I'd rather get my tongue pierced! It seems grisly to get someone's penis pierced!

shameless agitator
Feb 20, 2008, 12:55 AM
I'd thought about starting a thread along these lines myself, so I was glad to see this. Now Ihave another question on this topic. What do people think of the relative merits of PA vs Jacob's ladder?

Azrael
Feb 20, 2008, 1:28 AM
I prefer ink.

shameless agitator
Feb 20, 2008, 2:32 AM
I prefer ink.Me too, but I'm not considering it for aesthetic purposes;)

BiphobiaFighter
Feb 20, 2008, 2:59 AM
Generally speaking, genital piercings are a turn-off for me. I'd be scared of damaging their parts. :)

But I've seen some other kinds of piercings that I thought were really hot.

zmith
Feb 20, 2008, 4:59 AM
Speaking from experience as I have a PA and a ladder. The ladies love it so far, no other experience at this time. They are removable after healed, so one can have the best of both so to speak in there somewhere. I would do it again if that helps. In fact wish I had done it sooner. So many jewelry options as well. It can add new dimensions if both are playing and trying new things. As for me personaly, I dont leave home without them.:)

trubipoly
Nov 30, 2008, 1:20 AM
I have a 0 gauge prince albert and Love it. it feels amazing to me during sex and even though some are leary of it at first everyone that has experienced it has loved it. not all enjoy it for oral as much but love the way it feels inside him/her (pics in my profile)

cand86
Dec 1, 2008, 5:11 AM
I'll say that it really depends on the guy getting it. If it matches his style and just "fits the package", so to speak, I'm all for it. And really, though it pains me to say it, in terms of beauty, longer penises tend to wear jewelry better. (There, I said it!)

I really tend to prefer piercings on the underside of the cock, or ones that travel the length of the shaft instead of on the head. Prince Albert's, Ampallangs, Apadravyas, and just don't do much for me. Frenum piercings and Jacob's Ladders, on the other hand . . . phewww! They definitely heat things up.

So yeah, that's my perspective . . . but then again, I really tend to like piercings everywhere.

Exception to the PA thing: When two guys have 'em, the fun really begins!

http://i01.xtube.com/set.php?s=oaLDzJcdmmd