PDA

View Full Version : Worried and in need....

Moonlight_BHI
Apr 8, 2011, 12:50 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm a pansexual woman in a relationship with a very straight man and we want to have a equal mff...I was just wondering who believes in sharing? And if you do, how can you handle it?
Cause everytime I think about sharing a woman with my man as a fantasy, its hot and I wanna make it happen. Though when I think about it really happening, I get so scared and angry...
I love women and I like men... I don't know if I'm more worried about my man getting taken from me and the woman becoming more interested in him than me.

But back to what I was mainly asking, how do you handle the sharing without fear and jealous getting in the way?

Thank you for reading and posting if you have.
By the way, you can ask questions to know the situation more.

Basin_Bouy
Apr 8, 2011, 1:03 PM
Yes, I believe in it and have done it

Moonlight_BHI
Apr 8, 2011, 1:21 PM
Have you done it with a partner?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 8, 2011, 1:30 PM
Well, as a Lifestyler I can tell you its all about TRUST. Thats the biggest factor. If you have these issues in the back of your mind, I can tell you its going to be difficult. Relax. Its only sex. Find someone you both trust, and it'll be soo much easier. And does it Have to be just MFF? Try thinking about a MMF sometime. I can tell you from experiance that this is FanTastic. ;)
Good luck Sweetie and Have Fun.:bigrin:
Cat

Basin_Bouy
Apr 8, 2011, 1:35 PM
Have you done it with a partner?

Yes, and I set it up

Realist
Apr 8, 2011, 1:52 PM
Moonlight, Jealousy is a killer!

I have been in two poly relationships and attempted one that did not work out. but when you can get 3 people on the same wave length and, jealousy is not an issue, or in control, it can be a magnificent event.

One relationship lasted 2 years and one lasted about 13 months. Only transfers, broke us up, never an jealous, emotional, or sexual, disconnect.

Each of us are different and no one can advise you how to live your life, but suffice it to say, if done right, it's a beautiful thing!

BrianTowles
Apr 8, 2011, 6:30 PM
How does a poly relationship work? Does everyone sleep in the same bed? Or does everyone have their own room and rotate sleeping arrangements? I have read about poly relationships but never knew actually how the relationships joined to workout. For example, what if one female becomes pregnant, or what if two people fall in love but they still love the third person just not in love with him/her.

Moonlight_BHI
Apr 8, 2011, 8:30 PM
Well, as a Lifestyler I can tell you its all about TRUST. Thats the biggest factor. If you have these issues in the back of your mind, I can tell you its going to be difficult. Relax. Its only sex. Find someone you both trust, and it'll be soo much easier. And does it Have to be just MFF? Try thinking about a MMF sometime. I can tell you from experiance that this is FanTastic. ;)
Good luck Sweetie and Have Fun.:bigrin:
Cat

Well I have a very hard time with trust.....I've been hurt, betrayed and more.. And I have huge jealousy issues and a little bit of a possession issue (not as big as some person's. I do know my limits and boundaries.)
It's hard to think it's just sex cause I'm the type that needs emotional attachment in order to even have any kind of sex relations with someone.
We've thought about a mmf, only I'd be the main attention. My man don't wanna touch or be touched by a man. And I'm not crazy about the idea...I'm more interested in women.
But the ffm would be equal...so everyone would get attention from everyone.

Realist
Apr 8, 2011, 8:47 PM
Brian, there's as many answers as there are people who have been in poly relationships. Each of my relationships were different. Before we began, we came to an agreement about the arrangements, barriers, expectations. Before we spent the first night together, we had an understanding that NO meant NO, and if either of us felt uncomfortable with anything, we agreed to stop, immediately.

When I lived with the husband and wife, I can't remember any issues. They were older and very laid back about their sexuality....very accepting, willing to try almost anything. Never jealous. We all slept in the same bed.

The 2nd relationship was with two girls......one was bisexual, in her 40s. The other one was a 19 year old....she was mostly gay. I slept with the older one, but the younger one sometimes joined us.

The third one, was with a younger married couple. It started out well, but soon turned sour. The husband initiated the relationship, but before long he became jealous. I could see a lot of discord being generated, with me being in the middle, so I bowed out.

All of these relationships were when I was in my 20s, during the sexual revolution of the '60s. Damn, that was a great era!

Anyway, if you have an opportunity to join in a poly relationship, I'd suggest that you spend some time determining what the rules will be and remember that Jealousy, poor communication, and unrealistic expectations. would be a relationship killer!