Register

Stretching with Toys

Documenting my quest to stretch and gape my ass to epic proportions. Not everyone's cup of tea, I know, but hey, different kinks for different twinks. I get a big rush out of stretching my hole to new limits!
  1. Next challenge is to get the Pixie and RHO in at the same time. I really need to get a second dong so I can get that double dicked experience!
  2. The Pixie probe and Glo Plug in at the same time. What a stretch! Way more intense than the Glo Plug and the dong!
  3. One example of the level of ass piggery I hope to achieve. That HKJ with a couple of dildos up her ass at the same time. Epic! I'd guess each of...
  4. Two Doc Johnson's in at the same time! The Glo Plug and the RHO UR3 10". That's with about 8 of the 10" inserted.
  5. Last glimpse of the RHO before my greedy butt completely swallowed it up.
  6. My surgical grade speculum. That's with it open as far as it will go. Guess I need a bigger one!
  7. That's the RHO beginning its descent into my depths.
  8. Couldn't get the RHO all the way in with the Glo plug in there, but by itself, all 10" slid right in!
  9. Top view of the Glo Plug and RHO. Still about 8 of the 10" inserted.
  10. Front view of the Glo Plug and the RHO.
  11. The entire toy collection...so far. Really need to add some bigger stuff. Been looking for a 2.75" diameter plug but that's a hard size to find,...
  12. Anal suction device in the box. Made by Master Series. Bought on Amazon. Was hoping I could use it to get a good rosebud going, but I couldn't get it...
  13. Anal suction device stock photo. Basically just a larger version of the more common nipple suction device. Used it a few times before I broke it when...
Showing photos 1 to 13 of 13