Register

My photos

...all pics of me of course...I live in (south) tampa, florida (33611) and would love to make and meet some new friends....I always prefer solo with a women and do enjoy DVP, DP and BI-MM, Bi-MMF, and Bi-MFM as well. My BI experiences have been limited to oral and stroking so far (I'd like to try my first experience as a bottom as I really enjoy when a woman fingers me, maybe even top too). Oh, and I'm the guy in the photos with my mouth full. As you have probably guessed I am a bit of an exhibitionist and enjoy photography (I have some great camera equipment)...I would love to take photos of hot couples or singles with no expectation of anything in return. I guess that makes me a voyeur too! feel free to write to me...I'm on hotmail at Tampahard8...You can say anything in your emails. You won't offend me. I believe honesty and discretion are probably the most important part of making a website like this work for all of us....hope to hear from you
  1. couch
  2. floorL
  3. floorASS
  4. Caption
  5. Caption
  6. Caption
  7. yes, I'm on the bottom...his wife took the photo...my mouth was busy so I couldn't smile :)
  8. Caption
  9. Caption
  10. Caption
  11. Caption
  12. Caption
  13. Caption
  14. Caption
  15. Caption
  16. Caption
  17. I'm on the left
Showing photos 1 to 17 of 17