Added by
Lonecouple

Photo Comments

1. Dskitten
    That looks like fun!
  2. Lonecouple
    A lot of fun
  3. LuvM/Fs
    Her 1st MMF that wife Sara arranged, his was every bit as big, My head was between her legs, & she had about half of him 6" in her mouth as she wiggled her finger at me. As I put my left ear near her right cheek waiting for her to say what she wanted I felt her hand pushing my head toward his large cock as my mouth gaped open in surprise. He fucked my mouth a couple of times and started cumming. My first cock, first black cock, first time I tasted and swallowed a guys cum I never seen Sara so horny.
  4. LuvM/Fs
    She was so horny she wanted to do a DP right then and said "I want you fucking my ass so you can feel his giant 11" black cock sliding back and forth as it fucks my pussy. I thought she was cuckolding me until he finally worked all of his 11" of hard black cock all the way in and his large black balls were rubbing against my balls while I could feel his large cock head rubbing my shaft and head of my cock. I could see Sara's was climaxing while her thick white cum was coating and running down his cock. When he shot his first large load of warm cum in her I could feel it as if her thin taint skin was missing . She always remarked that was the best fuck she ever had, mine too.
  5. dlcore52
    Hope to try it sometime.
  6. Dskitten
    I need to get one of those!
  7. bikeracer13
    i want to try that out!
  8. michael51
    love to spend a few hours with you two
  9. ISOSafe&Discreet
    I want you to put that in me... 8^)
  10. hornyoldman67
    Mmmm, looks like fun